A.P. Eagers offers a range of opportunities over a number of different fields, including our service departments, sales, administration and management. Whatever you are looking for, A.P Eagers can open the doors to a range of successful careers.
View our available vacancies below and register your interest here.
Mechanic - Silver Star Motors
Are you ready for your next challenge? Do you want to join an award winning team? Do you want to work for a premium prestige automotive retailer? This is your once in a lifetime opportunity to join a successful team that is expanding. Do not miss this opportunity.
Silver Star Motors, one of Melbourne's leading authorised Mercedes-Benz passenger car sales, service and parts dealers has an exciting opportunity for an experienced mechanic to join our dealership.
This challenging role will see you work for one of the world's most prominent automotive brands on leading edge technology.
Reporting directly to the Workshop Controller you will be an individual who takes great pride in your work ensuring repair orders are always completed on schedule and to the highest standard.
In addition to already being a qualified mechanic, the candidate we seek will possess a natural aptitude for mechanical diagnosis and repair.
Location: Doncaster, VIC
- Experience in technical and diagnostic skills
- A thorough knowledge of mechanical and electronic systems
- Previous experience in passenger car retail industry
- A recognised mechanical or electrical apprenticeship.
- A positive attitude with a strong work ethic
- Personal commitment to completing tasks right first time on time
- Highly motivated and well organised with high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- A genuine desire to achieve customer satisfaction
- A willing to learn and excel
The successful applicant must hold a current Driver Licence and may be required to undertake standard police checks prior to commencement.
- Salary Range: $55,000 - $59,999
- State-of-the-art dealership with the latest Mercedes-Benz diagnostic tools
- Excellent remuneration package and bonus structure
- Dynamic and supportive management team
- In house and factory training
- Continuous opportunities for self-improvement
- Exciting career opportunities for the future
If you are seeking to build a career with a well-respected company and at the same time gain experience working at the forefront of passenger vehicle technology, then we would like to hear from you.
Dealership: Silver Star Motors
Contact: Luke McGowan
Reporting To: Workshop Controller
Diesel Mechanics and Light vehicle Mechanics
- Qualified or near qualified
- Car (light steam) mechanics welcome to apply
- Excellent pay and conditions
- Locations: Dandenong South, Laverton, Footscray Victoria, NSW and South Australia.
Adtrans National Truck Division have several positions available for diesel/truck and light vehicle mechanics to join our constantly busy workshops, we want you to be part of our highly skilled team. We service and maintain various franchises, makes and models
Location: Multiple Locations: Dandenong South, Laverton, Footscray Victoria, NSW and South Australia
This position will suit individuals who:
- Take pride in their work.
- Want to develop their skills and abilities.
- Technicians looking to take the next step in their career, afternoon shift foreman position currently available.
- Possess HV drivers licence (Not essential).
- Energetic with willingness to learn.
- Excessive amount of overtime available.
- Above award wages - $35-$45 per hour
- A safe and stable working environment.
- Factory technical training.
- Long term career prospects.
- OH&S compliant workshops.
- Job Security.
Contact: Emanuele Iacono